ELSIS has representatives all around the world. These Education Agents play a vital role in connecting prospective international students (both overseas and Australian based) with Australian educational institutions competing in the international education industry.
Education agents are there to assist international students to enrol in schools all around Australia, are also known as student counsellor, academic advisor, or student recruiter. They will help you understand your study options, and can explain the application process in your own language. ELSIS agents are up to date on student visa and any curriculum changes.
If you need guidance with the ELSIS admission application process or with the Australian visa application process, you can choose to use one of our registered education agents.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Education Agent?
Education agents will provide the following services:
- Conduct an interview to understand what your needs and goals are
- Make suggestions about appropriate courses to help you reach your goals
- Assist you to collect all of the documents you will need for the application process
- Help you through the application process for entering an institution
- Guide you through the visa process once you have been accepted
- Prepare you for the move and your arrival in Australia
- Organisation of airport pick-up and accommodation (not available through all agents)
Where Can I Find My Nearest Education Agent?
Click the button below to find the nearest ELSIS representative in your country.